Recipe: Lauki Gosht
- 500 Gram Lauki
- 2 Onion
- To taste Salt
- 500 Gram Mutton
- 4-5 Tbsp Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2-3 Green chillies
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 3 Tbsp Fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- For frying Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- Wash and peel the Lauki. Cut in to halves and wash and then keep a side.
- Heat oil in a wok and add cinnamon stick, black cardamom and finely chopped onions, fry onions till golden brown.
- Add the meat and sauté. Add ginger garlic paste and mix.
- Add coriander, turmeric, red chilli powder along with salt and fry all of these spices.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook, followed by lauki and continue cooking with little water.
- Let it simmer until the mutton is cooked.
- Now add water depending on how thin you want the gravy.
- Serve garnished with fresh coriander leaves