Recipe: Lemon Chicken and Rocket Pasta
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 200 gm cooked chicken breast fillets, shredded
- 150 gm pasta
- 1 bunch of rocket, shredded
- Finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp of toasted pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp of canola oil
- In a saucepan, cook pasta in boiling, salted water for 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return pasta to saucepan.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Parmesan. Pour on pasta and toss.
- To serve, top pasta with Parmesan.