- 3-4 medium strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 1 1/3 cups Basic muesli
- 1 1/3 cup of vanilla greek yogurt
- a handful of blueberries
- Combine berries, vanilla and apple juice in a bowl. Set side for 20 minutes or until berries have thawed.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons muesli into each of four 1 cup-capacity glasses.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons yoghurt and 2 tablespoons berry mixture.
- Repeat with remaining muesli, yoghurt and berry mixture. And serve immediately.