Recipe: Red Rice Vermicelli Kheer
- 2 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 60 gms red rice vermicelli
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 8-10 saffron strands
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp almonds
- 1 tbsp chopped
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan and add almonds and sauté it for a minute.
- Keep the gas on medium flame and add the vermicelli. Sauté it for about 2 to 3 minutes or until it develops some color.
- Add milk to it and cook it on medium flame for about 5 minutes or until it comes to a nice boil.
- Now add cardamom powder, saffron strands, sugar and cook for another 5 minutes on medium flame or till the vermicelli is cooked.
- Red Rice Vermicelli Kheer is now ready.
- Before serving it, garnish it with some more almonds and saffron strands.
Topics:Recipe Red Rice Vermicelli Kheer