Recipe: Spicy Cream Chicken
For the Marinade:
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 6-7 Chicken
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 Tbsp Black pepper powder
- 2 Green chillies
- 2 Onion, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp Ginger, chopped
- 1 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cups Cream
- 2 Tomatoes, medium
- 1 1/2 Salt
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 Green chillies
- 1 Tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Kasuri Methi
- 3 tsp Chilli powder
- 3 Cloves
- 2 Black cardamoms
- Take the pieces of chicken in a bowl, add ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder and some lemon juice with oil. Mix it well.
- Keep aside for marination for about 20-30 minutes.
- For the paste, take onions and saute it until golden brown.
- Take green chilli and ginger together and fry along with the onions.
- Blend them all together to make a fine paste.
- To prepare the tomato gravy, take ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, clove and cardamom, tomatoes and green chilli.
- Grind them all together to make a paste.
- Now take the marinated chicken in a pan and fry it on flame until golden brown.
- In another flaming pan, pour the tomato paste, add some salt, turmeric, chilli powder and Garam masala, kasuri methi and the onion paste while mixing it all along.
- Add the fried chicken to the mixture and mix it well.
- Add water to the paste, mix well, cover it and keep aside for five minutes.
- Now put the gravy on flame and add cream to it. Mix thoroughly to cover the entire gravy into cream.
- Serve hot along with Rumali Roti or any bread of your choice.
Topics:Spicy Cream Chicken