Recipe: Vegetables Korma
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 100 gm blanched almonds
- 500 gm mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup onions – grated
- 4 pepper corns
- 1 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 2 tsp ginger- finely chopped and ground with the garlic
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon-broken
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder or to taste
- 1 tsp garlic-finely chopped
- Coriander leaves and almonds – slivered and roasted for garnish
- 4 green cardamoms
- 4 cloves
- Blend the blanched almonds and coconut milk in a blender and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee and add the onion paste. Stir-fry till brown.
- Add the cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon and cardamoms and mix well.
- Add the vegetables, salt and chilli powder and stir fry over high heat till well coated with the masala..
- Lower the heat and cook till bite like, stirring a few times.
- Add the coconut milk mixture and simmer for 2-3 minutes, and serve garnished with the coriander leaves and the almonds.