Recipe: Walnut Halwa
- 1 tsp Dates, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Cucumber seeds
- A pinch of Saffron
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/2 Cup sugar powder
- Soak walnuts in hot water for 15 minutes or in normal water for 2–3 hours.
- Drain the water, remove walnuts and wipe it with a cloth. Coarsely grind these walnuts with cucumber seeds.
- In a pan roast the ground walnuts for 5 minutes (without ghee), add milk, rock sugar powder, cardamom powder and saffron and cook for 10 minutes on medium flame. Keep stirring continuously.
- Remove from flame and add dates.
- Garnish it with pumpkin seeds and dates and serve hot.
Topics:Recipe Walnut Halwa