• Project Management & planning, Cost management, Quality management, Contract administration, Safety management,
• Must be able to communicate with many different people,
• Must motivate the team to complete projects with high quality,
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Must be Bachelors in Civil Engineering;
• Must be Dubai Municipality approved for G+12;
• Should have wide experience in the field of Construction;
• Should be able to independently handle projects-commercial, residential, high rise structures and heavy civil works;
• Must be proficient in softwares like AutoCAD, Primevera, designing tools like ETABS, StaadPro, PROKON, Revit and MS Office.
About the Company:
The AL-BARAKA CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD. was established in 1996 as a liability limited company under the chairmanship of Mr. Salim Saeed Al Harbi, along with Mr. Faisal Al Harbi as the General Manager: members of the well-known Al Harbi family who have been actively engaged in civil and construction works for many years in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
From the beginning, the company has effectively concentrated its effort to always meet its obligation both contractually and financially. Slow steady growth has been maintained over the years. With an excellent record of satisfactorily completing our projects on the scheduled time and within the budget, our company continues its growth. BCC is fully equipped for civil and earth works.
Our properties include batching plant, cranes, mixer trucks, loaders, case loader, excavator backhoe, trailers, bulldozers, graders, dump trucks, water trucks, rollers, and other essential hand tools. Mobilization of equipment will take place within seven days after the contract signing or as per mutual terms. Equipment of all types has been purchased based on the company needs; leasing or rental arrangements exist with some largest equipment suppliers.
A well-trained cadre of maintenance personnel who are long time employees assures equipment operating efficiency. Boundless efforts were made to hire well-organized workers to take pride on their work. Engineering and support personnel are all well-qualified long term employees. Overhead personnel are kept to a minimum to reduced non-productive expenses. The Engineering staff, in addition to being theoretically qualified, is all “hands-on” types with the ability to perform field responsibilities.
BCC is interested in contracting for civil works and paving in Saudi Arabia and all gulf countries. All projects undertaken by the company are being supervised by experienced professional engineers together with Mr. Al Harbi. A Project Manager is appointed to supervise all activities from the time of order through installation, commissioning at site, and up to the end of the contract period. The company has a good standing record of always finishing work on-time and accurate to its specifications.