Our client, one of the largest e-commerce entities within the real estate industry, is looking to expand their corporate finance and accounting team and is seeking an experienced Finance Manager for their operations in Dubai.
Our client is one of the largest e-commerce entities in the real estate industry. Their branch in Dubai is now looking to further expand the existing corporate finance and accounting team and are looking to hire experienced Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, this role will be responsible to/for:
* Review MIS report and prepare closing summary to Senior Management
* Review and weekly reporting: AR, Cash Flow, & Revenue
* Prepare and close monthly departmental PL, BS, & CF
* Setting and monitoring budgets and KPIs
* Provide analytical support to the Senior Management and line managers
* Prepare and manage ad-hoc requests
* Ensure timely and accurate submission of local Tax returns
* Expert dealing with large volumes of data
* Expert knowledge working with large ERP systems
* Liaise with auditors and manage audit process to ensure timely reporting to Group, local authorities and third parties.
* Document as per company policy/accounting & audit standards
* Conduct full GL review checks as part of the closing process
* Reconcile inter company transactions before deadline
* Review and approve monthly Payroll reports and commission payments, ensuring that their calculation is aligned with the approved scheme
* Highlight improvements in internal controls to Management
* Develop financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
* Identify, investigate, and analyse potential operational improvement areas
* Be up to date financial regulations and legislation.
* Built strong relationships with key stakeholders
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. In addition, there will be medical insurance, discretionary bonus and any other company benefits provided. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress within one of the largest e-commerce real estate entities in Dubai.
The successful candidate for this Finance Manager role will have
* A professional finance and accounting qualification
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role at a well-established/multinational company
* A strong knowledge and experience with IFRS reporting and Microsoft Excel.
* Team management experience.
* E-commerce, insurance, telecommunications, internet or insurance industry experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will also be quite dynamic in personality, a team player with a strong attention to detail that will help him/her to be a better fit in a multi-cultural corporation.
About the Company:
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.