Engage Selection are currently working with a leading organisation based in Al Ain that are looking to recruit a Projects & Civil Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for directing, coordinating and supervising various activities relating to civil and building fabrics maintenance includes preparing feasibility studies and cost estimates for alteration, upgrades, modification of existing facilities and systems. They will be responsible for managing resources appropriately to ensure that maintenance tasks are carried out at the planned frequencies and standards in line with the required standards. The Projects & Civil Engineer will also supervise and provide professional services to ensure that all variation works are delivered to the required standard in an effective, efficient and professional manner.
– Educated to Bachelor degree level in Civil engineering.
– 8 years’ management experience preferably within the construction or building services industry
– At least 6 years’ experience managing the delivery of complex high value maintenance contracts
– Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis.
– Familiar with design & engineering standards.
– Ability to manage sub-contractors.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Customer focussed.
– A reasonable level of computer literacy in the more common applications.
– Understanding of project and maintenance management.
– Project Management Professional (PMP) training and certificate.
– Understanding of facilities management.
– Computer literate.
– Fluent in English language (written and oral).
– Spoken Arabic would be an advantage.
About the Company:
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.