* Visiting clients within the Marine and Offshire sectors therefore consequently overseas travel will be required
* Reporting directly to the Technical Director you will be full responsible for the promotion, execution and successful completion of turn-key projects as resquired by the companies clients
* Manage the Project Managers and Repair Managers and assist them to quote and obtain work
* Take inquiries fromcleints and to carry out site surveys if necesarry (this may require extensive travel)
* To estimate and prepare a quotation for the specified contract
* To arrange and process terms of payment with the client as laid out in the company standard terms and conditions
* At least fifteen years experience
* Five years in a managerial position
* Clean and valid driving license
* Relevant qualifications
* Good organisational skills
About the Company:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees in 52 offices worldwide, 6,000 contractors and a candidate database of 500,000, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organisation has is unparalleled.
Air Energi and Swift WWR were already strong apart, but the merger has allowed each company to create a world-class organisation. Airswift works with 100% of the world’s supermajors and is ideally placed to be the global leader of workforce solutions to the Energy, Process and Infrastructure industries.