Sainik School Bhubaneswar (Under Sainik School Society, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India) invites applications for the post of Master, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and General Employee on Regular Basis.
Eligible candidates apply within 21 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 24th Feb – 2nd March 2018 Issue.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2018)
Master (PGT – Biology)
Below 30 Years
₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 4800/-
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
18 – 50 Years
₹ 5200 – 20200 + GP ₹ 1900/-
18 – 50 Years
₹ 5200 – 20200 + GP ₹ 1800/-
Master (PGT – Biology) ->
(1) Essential – Post Graduate in concerned subject & B.Ed from recognised University / Institution.
(2) Desirable – Experience of teaching in the concerned subject in an English medium residential School, proficiency in games & sports, interest in other extra curricular activities will be preferred. CTET/TET qualified.
(1) Essential – Matriculation, Knowledge of MS-Office. Typing speed of at least 40 w.p.m. Knowledge of shorthand preferred.
(2) Desirable – Graduate and computer qualified. Ability to correspond in English will be considered an added advantage. Preference will be given to Ex-serviceman.
General Employee ->
(1) Essential – Matriculation or Equivalent.
(2) Desirable – Multiskilled with experience.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidate may apply on plain paper with photocopies of full testimonials in support of qualification/experience and photograph along-with a Demand Draft of ₹ 400/- for General (non refundable) and ₹ 200/- for SC/ST (non refundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar.
The last date for submission of application will be 16/03/2018.