Sales Manager – Qatar
• Power Generation, Machinery and Industrial Products Industry
• Location: Doha, Qatar
• Competitive Expatriate Salary Package
Continued market growth of our client’s firm, a distributor of Heavy Equipment Machinery and Auto Spare Parts, has created the opportunity to recruit an experienced Sales Manager to lead their sales and business development activities for two of their key product lines; power generation and dewatering pumps.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this role is responsible for the following:
• Generate sales opportunities in accordance with the company’s targets with emphasis on obtaining new customers.
• Build and maintain relationships through strong customer service initiatives and activities.
• Create and deliver effective presentations for sales generation purposes.
• Develop and implement sales plans to achieve monthly and annual sales goals.
• Drive sales and marketing activities necessary to promote the product and facilitate growth.
• Develop proposals and present conceptual solutions to promote the company’s products and services.
• Develop a keen understanding of the competition’s strengths and weaknesses.
• Develop and implement detailed sales strategies to target specific clients.
• Participate and contribute in the development and training of Sales Team.
• Mentor, coach and motivate Sales Team.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports for management.
The attributes we seek include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred.
• Minimum 10 years’ sales experience in the power generation industry.
• Knowledge of the local Power Generation Market is essential.
• Ability to build on existing and create new opportunities for the company products.
• Computer knowledge in MS Office applications / Outlook, CRM / SAP
• Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Bilingual languages skills in English and Arabic are essential.
An excellent salary package will be offered to attract candidates to this growth organization. To apply, forward your resume in Word format quoting reference # 645.
About the Company
1Recruit International LLC is an international global recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set and a proven track record in talent management. Resourcing across an array of executive business sectors, our corporate mission entails client satisfaction through quality orientation; a consultative approach, delivery excellence and innovation through ‘best fit candidates technically, behaviourally and culturally.