Samsung has released its flagship smartphones Galaxy S9 and S9+ which present increased entertainment experience with powerful AKG tuned stereo speakers, immersive audio with Dolby Atmos and a refined edge-to-edge Infinity Display.
According to an article published in iclarified.com, the key features are:
- State-of-the art technology
- Super Speed Dual Pixel sensor with dedicated processing power and memory to take amazing shots with high photo quality.
The other key features of the camera include:
- Super Slow-mo: It offers automatic motion detection. It also captures 960 frames per second.
- Low Light Camera: Just as the iris of a human eye expands and contracts, Samsung’s Dual Aperture2 (F1.5 / F2.4) automatically lets in more light when it’s dark and less light when it’s too bright, taking photos that are crisp and clear.
- AR Emoji: uses a data-based machine learning algorithm, which analyzes a 2D image of the user and maps out more than 100 facial features to create a 3D model.
General features of the Samsung smartphone include:
Entertainment Reimagined: Offers premium sound which is clear, crisp and rich in quality. Adaptive contrast enhancement which allows the users to use their device even in direct sunlight.
A Device that Fits with the Connected Lifestyle: Users can easily connect the devices Galaxy S9 and S9+ to a larger monitor, keyboard and mouse to expand the mobile experience with enhanced document editing or even full-screen gaming. Users can also transform the Galaxy S9 and S9+ into a Touch Pad with the DeX Pad.
The Best Comes Standard with the Galaxy Foundation: They support three different biometric authentication options – iris, fingerprint, and facial recognition – so users can choose the way they want to protect their device and applications.
The Galaxy S9 and S9+ also introduce Dedicated Fingerprint, giving users the option to use a different fingerprint to access Secure Folder than the one used to unlock the phone.
There is also optical sensor built directly into the device which provides richer and more accurate information on the health status of the users. It also gives information on users’ Heart Load Factor, a new measurement of the real-time demand placed on the heart.