Hyderabad: A Ph.D. student died suddenly after taking an unknown tablet when he had fallen ill.
According to the report of the police, Raghuram (26), a resident of Vanasthalipuram who was a student of Ph.D. at IIIT, Gachibowli died spontaneously after consuming the wrong tablet. He was staying on campus.
His friend rushed him to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead. It is suspected that he died due to the reaction of the tablet.
Police registered a case and started an investigation.