Hyderabad: In two separate incidents of electrocution, two persons were killed. The first incident took place at Meerpet area which falls under the jurisdiction of Jagatgiri Gutta Police Station.
According to the report of the police, Mamata (28), wife of Yadgiri, resident of Dattatriya Nagar was working in a building which was under construction. During her work, she was carrying iron rods from the ground floor to the upper portion of the building. Meanwhile, the iron rods got in touch with the electric wire. She died on the spot due to electrocution.
In another incident, Mahesh (18), son of Narsaiah, resident of Bhupeshgupta Nagar was a lorry cleaner. On 11th July, while tying tarpaulin on the lorry, he got in touch with a live electric wire. He was rushed to hospital where he died during the treatment.
Police registered these cases and started investigations.