The University of Bologna awards 48 study grants to deserving international students who wish to register for First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2018/2019.
Field(s) of study:
First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes offered at the University.
International students whose qualifications were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system
Each study grant amounts to a total of €11,059 and full tuition fee waivers. The grant is awarded for one academic year only. The potential renewal of the grant may only be possible through a specific call for applications.
Application is open exclusively to candidates who are in possession of all the following requirements:
1) the qualifications for admission to the chosen First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, after at least two years of attendance.
If the qualification for admission is a one year title, the prior qualification will be considered too. Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition.
Applicants’ citizenship is not considered;
2) they fulfil the access requirements foreseen for the chosen degree programme or will fulfill such requirements at the time of registration;
3) they are not students at the University of Bologna of First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes.
4) they have not already benefited from the study grant Unibo Action 2 or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver.
5) they are not 30 years or older on the deadline of this call.
You will also need to sit one of the following tests by the application deadline:
– SAT (if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme)
– GRE (if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme)
Applications must be submitted by 30 March 2018 (Second Cycle Programmes) or 30 April 2018 (First or Single Cycle Programmes), exclusively by Studenti Online, as explained in the call for applications.
It is important to read the 2018/19 Call for Applications (GRE) or 2018/19 Call for Applications (SAT) and visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.unibo.it/en/services-and-opportunities/study-grants-and-subsidies/grants-for-international-students-unibo-action2