New Delhi: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released E-Admit Card for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2018. It can be downloaded from the official website of UPSC.
Expected number of vacancies which will be filled based on the results of the exam is 782. Out 782 vacancies, 32 are reserved for persons with Benchmark Disability Category.
It may be mentioned that this examination is meant for the recruitment of 24 different vacancies and posts.
It may be noted that the examination will be conducted in two stages, Civil Service Preliminary and Civil Service Mains (Written and Interview). Marks obtained in written and Interview will be considered for ranking.
Steps to download E-Admit card are as follow:
- Visit UPSC official website (Click here).
- Click on “E-Admit Card – Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018”.
- Read and take print of the instructions.
- Click on “yes” button.
- Select either “By Registration Id” or “By Roll Number”
- Enter roll number/ registration id and Date of Birth.
- Finally, click on “submit” button to download the E-Admit Card.