• Share
  • Comments
  • Top Stories
  • Trending

Pregnant woman, kid electrocuted in marriage home in Agra

Pregnant woman, kid electrocuted in marriage home in Agra

Agra: In a tragic incident, a pregnant woman and a kid died on the spot after they touched the electrified iron gate of a marriage home in Shahid Nagar locality on Saturday.

The police said the iron gate came into contact with a live wire from the electric meter. Since no one knew about it, no precaution had been taken.

Unfortunately, a small kid from a nearby slum came strolling by and touched the gate. A six-month pregnant woman who lived close by saw the child in agony and rushed to help, but got electrocuted herself in the process.


Get the latest updates in Hyderabad City News, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Politics and Top Stories on WhatsApp & Telegram by subscribing to our channels. You can also download our app for Android and iOS.


Go back to top