- 200 Gram Chocolate
- Pizza dough
- 2 Tbsp Strawberries
- 1/2 tsp Icing sugar (to garnish)
- 2 Tbsp Walnuts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 2 Tbsp Cashews, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Almonds, chopped
- Roll out the dough and bake at 180 degrees till it starts to brown slightly. Take it out and keep aside. (Keep the dough 1/2 cm thick)
- In a microwave proof bowl add chopped chocolate, milk and butter. Microwave it for 2 minutes or till it melts with mixing it in intervals.
- To that mixture add the chopped nuts. Mix together and microwave it for 10 seconds.
- Spread this mixture on the pre cooked pizza base. Bake for 1-2 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Add the freshly cut strawberries on top or sprinkle some strawberry sauce on it. Dust with a little icing sugar.
- You can serve it chilled or warm.