- 2 Cups Milk
- 1/4 Pissi kali mirch
- 8 fillets Fish (marinate in lemon juice and salt for 20 minutes & amp; rinse)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Refined flour
- Wipe fish dry. Heat the oil and add the fish over high heat. Brown on both sides, then cook over low heat till cooked. Keep aside.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter and add the refined flour, keeping the heat low. Saute till just a suggestion of brown.
- Take the pan off the fire and add the milk very gradually, stirring vigorously all the time.
- Put the pan over the fire again and let it come to a boil, stirring often to avoid scorching.
- When it comes to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 1-2 minutes, continuing to stir.
- Add the salt and pepper. Place the fish on a serving dish and pour the white sauce over it.
- Garnish with cheese if you like.