Hyderabad: Fire broke out in a plastic scrap godown near Nampally early on Sunday morning.
The incident took place in scrap godown which is located a little away from Habeebnagar police station in Mallepally. No casualties reported yet.
According to sources, the fire is suspected to be started from a short circuit in the godown then escalate after a compressor blasted at the place.
At least three fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the fire after they were informed about the incident.
As a precautionary measure, residents of nearby houses were also evacuated by the firemen and local police.
Get the latest updates in Hyderabad City News, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Politics and Top Stories on WhatsApp & Telegram by subscribing to our channels. You can also download our app for Android and iOS.