Hyderabad: Animal Husbandry Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav today informed the Assembly during budget session that second phase of sheep unit distribution will be taken up from September 25 in the State.\n\n\n\nReplying to queries by members, the minister said the second phase of sheep unit distribution will be started at Huzurnagar in Suryapet district. \u201cOur government was providing timely succor and help to the community professions, he claimed, adding that Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao aims to uplift the community professionals to get more income and make better living.\n\n\n\nThe State government has been implementing the schemes for welfare of these communities for speedy revival and development. Yadavas are getting support of sheep units and each one costs Rs 1.25 lakh, he said, adding that the KCR Government was offering 75 per cent subsidy on each sheep unit and the beneficiary will bear the rest 25 per cent. This was boosting the morale of the poor Golla and Kurumas (Yadavas) to earn income, he said.\n\n\n\nSrinivas Yadav said the scheme was first of its kind in the country and no other State was ready to implement such a big scheme. He also informed the members that the State government under KCR leadership has so far distributed sheep units among 3,34,619 persons in the first phase. Now it was decided to give sheep units to 3,62,047 persons of Yadava community in the State during second phase. The scheme of sheep distribution is being appreciated by all others and Yadavas are getting improved income, he added.