Hyderabad: The Telangana state council of Higher Education (TSCHE) on Tuesday has extended the registration process for TS EAMCET 2021 from May 18 to May 26.
TS EAMCET 2021: How to apply?
- Click here for the official website of TS EAMCET 2021.
- Click on the link given on the homepage TS EAMCET 2021 Application fee.
- Enter the application fee reference ID, date of birth and exam hall ticket number on the TS EAMCET 2021 application link.
- Upload your document according to the list given in TS EAMCET 2021 application.
- Submit the EAMCET 2021 application form.
The last date for submission of online application is 28 May 2021 with late fee. Candidates are advised to keep checking regularly on the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
Accordingly, TS EAMCET will be held from July 5 to 9. However, this time the entrance test for Agriculture and Medical stream will be held first i.e. on July 5 and 6 followed by engineering from July 7 to 9. Both entrance tests will be held in two sessions i.e., 9 am to 12 noon, and 3 pm to 6 pm.
The EAMCET examination is conducted via online mode (computer-based) in two parts – part one is for admission to engineering programmes and part two is for admission to agriculture and medical (AM) courses. For each correct answer, candidates get one mark and there is no negative marking.
The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (Pharmacy, Veterinary etc.,) Common Entrance Test-2021 (TS EAMCET-2021) is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).