Woman dies after consuming ‘pani poori’

Erode (TN): A 34-year-old woman died after consuming ‘pani poori’ offered by her brother, police said on Saturday.

According to the police, Rohini, a spinster, living with her parents at Gandhinagar here was offered the snack her brother bought on Thursday.

She ate the snack, vomitted and fell unconscious, they said.

MS Education Academy

She was taken to a hospital where doctors declared her dead, the police said. A case was registered and enquiry with family members was on, they said.

Subscribe us on The Siasat Daily - Google News
Back to top button