Akola [Maharashtra]: A youth died of electrocution during the rainfall.
According to the details of the incident, Abhijeet Shri Krishna (22), resident of Akola, Maharashtra was engaged in talking to a friend on cellphone while it was raining. In order to protect himself from the rain, he took shelter under a tree. Meanwhile, he was electrocuted due to lightning and died on the spot. Another person also received serious injuries.
It may be mentioned that people often caution using cellphone while rain is falling.