Answer the following questions and post your answers in comments section with your email ID.
1) The battle of Mutah which Prophet (s.a.w.) led was against the ..…
2) Who was a "gifted" orator (speaker) among the following four?
A) Umar (r.a.)
B) Abu Bakr (r.a.)
C) Uthman (r.a.)
D) Ali (r.a.)
3) What is the meaning of Al-Faruq?
A) Gate of learning
B) Sword of Allah
C) Testifier to the truth
D) One who distinguishes between right and wrong
4) How long did Abu Bakr (r.a.) rule as a Khalifah?
A) 4 years 9 months
B) 12 years
C) 10 years 6 months 4 days
D) 2 years 3 months
Answers of the November 15th quiz are;
1) C. The teachings, sayings and life-example of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
2) B. By studying the Quran and example of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
3) D. A & B
4) B. 3