Wednesday , August 23 2017
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / 19-year-old plumber electrocuted

19-year-old plumber electrocuted

Electrocuted man in a home accident where the man tried to plug too much into a surge protector cord.

New Delhi: A 19-year-old plumber was electrocuted while he was at work in northwest Delhi’s Swaroop Nagar area today.

The deceased Subhash was at work on the terrace of a house when the incident happened, said a senior police officer.

He was using a drilling machine and it is suspected that it came in contact with a live wire, he said.

Subhash was electrocuted and fell on the terrace. Later, police was informed and the body was taken for post-mortem.

—PTI