Tuesday , December 6 2016
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / 2 minor girls die in fire mishap

2 minor girls die in fire mishap

fire-suicide-dowry

Sivakasi: Two young girls were charred to death when sulphur mixed wicks used in fireworks and illegally stored in their house caught fire near here today, police said.

The girls, aged four and eight, were sleeping in the house at Duraisamypuram when the fire triggered by an electrical short circuit enveloped them, causing serious burn injuries.

They were rushed to a hospital but died without responding to treatment, police said.

The wicks were manually made in the house of one Muniasamy without proper permission and stored there, police said adding further investigation was on.

Read Also

dancer-shot

Three, including main accused arrested in Punjab dancer murder case

8