Crime and Accident

3 die after toxic gas leaks

3 die after toxic gas leaks

Palwal:Three plumbers died of asphyxiation while cleaning a sewer line here, police said today.

Anil, Hemant and Umesh were working in a sewer line connection when a toxic gas leaked.

An FIR has been registered against five persons including the owner of a private company – H S Bharana, G S Bharana, Devender Kumar Jha, Vivek Gupta and Sunil Khajuria, they said.

An investigation in this connection is on, police said.