Mumbai: Seven workers died on Monday after inhaling toxic gas while cleaning a tank at a factory in Maharashtra’s Latur district.
The fire department officials said. The victims who were a part of few other workers were cleaning the tank. Suddenly they fell unconscious at Kirti Oil Mills at Latur MIDC (Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation).
When they did not return back the other few workers climbed down into the tank to check on them but they too did not come out. They all died after inhaling toxic gas, said the officials.