New Delhi: How many of us knew that the visits of Prime Minister adding stars to business tycoons like Ambanis and Adanis who are speculated to have a huge role in the landslide victory of BJP in 2014 assembly elections?
Have the world tours of our ‘beloved PM Modi’ in the last three years brought huge benefits for the Ambanis’ Reliance group as well as Adanis? Know how.
According to research published by indiasamvad.co.in , many of the trips PM Modi made in the last three years brought some kind of benefits for the Ambanis’ Reliance group as well as Adanis. Below is a look down of those trips which will highlight few of the deals the two business giants earned from Modi’s visit.
- Modi’s Russia Visit- India’s Reliance Defence signs $6bn deal with Russian arms firm as Modi visits Moscow
- Modi’s France Visit- Anil Ambani’s Reliance Group ties up with Dassault after Rafale fighter jet deal
- Modi’s Australia Visit- Adani’s Australia coal mine project gets final approval
- Modi’s Bangladesh Visit- NTPC, Adani, RPower, Petronet sign pacts for projects in Bangladesh
- Modi’s United States’ Visit- Reliance Defence signs warship repair pact with US Navy. The deal may generate Rs15,000 crore revenue for Reliance Defence over next three to five years
- Modi’s Israel Visit- Adani & Israel’s Elbit form JV for unmanned aerial vehicles
Questions below are enough to open one’s mind only if one is ready to accept facts behind the veil
- Have we ever heard of Modi Ji bringing back anything from these foreign trips for the Poor, Farmers and the Middle Class?!
- Did all the Corporates get back their Return on Investment after sponsoring Modi Ji’s election campaigns?
- On the contrary, we are paying more and more Taxes besides standing in endless Bank Queues.
- How many jobs have been created in the market? Does the ratio of employed overdo the ratio of unemployed? In turn, joblessness has increased terribly, the nation’s GDP is rinking, and small businesses are folding up.
But no! We can neither answer nor question the ruling elite as it has enough to stay and breathe till 2024.
(The original article and research published by indiasamvad.co.in)