Associate Analysts are primarily responsible for independent research, analysis and preparation of responses to client inquiries based on primary and secondary research relative to the Finance function. They apply well-honed consulting, project management and functional skills in the management of major client inquiries and short term projects. The Associate Analyst is expected to provide externally facing, client-ready responses to inquiries involving minimal review from Practice Leader and other team members. The Associate Analyst’s work product will provide a clear response to each request, a summary of pertinent findings, combining empirical data, best practices insights and case studies, along with any summarized pertinent information. The Job responsibility is as following:
1. Use secondary as well as Hackett proprietary research to answer client inquiries
2. Act as a Functional Analyst in reviewing deliverables & self QC
3. Analyze the data gathered to extract pertinent information to answer the request
4. Inquiry response should provide a summary of the pertinent data encountered throughout the research, not only a listing of the research.
5. Should have command of all secondary research tools including: ( Hoovers, OneSource and function specific tools & others)
6. Should have command of all HACKETT research tools including Mindshare, client portal and file manager (training will be provided).
7. Ongoing understanding of the Hackett published research to be leveraged throughout response preparation
8. Independently conduct pre-research in anticipation of virtual and in person events to support advisory team in preparation of deliverables.
9. Provide support to Senior Research Director regarding upcoming research publications and performance studies design.
10. Ownership of deliverables going out from Functional team to clients
11. Prioritization of Requests by maintaining proper communication with internal client
1. Thorough understanding and knowledge of the Finance functional area & processes
2. Support client projects with high quality client deliverables
3. Ensure Turn Around Time (TAT) targets for all requests are met
4. Interact with other team members to derive pertinent information for the request (QA team and other GRC functional experts)
5. Participate in all internal advisory team calls and provide analysis on inquiry response efforts.
Operations / MIS :
1. Regularly monitor progress of the project, identify problem areas with regard to capacity and skills available and work on finding solutions
2. Clearly communicate with the Practice Leader and Advisory team members approach that will be taken to answer the request
3. Early communication to Practice Leader and advisory team members on obstacles in identification of response elements.
1. Functional development within a given process
2. Creative approach to request resolution (partnering with QA to work on additional data cut etc.)
3. Prepare master decks as seen pertinent based on high frequency of topical requests
4. Regularly identify new areas requiring expertise building
5. Organize existing content and intellectual capital and highlight gaps
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Outside Consultant
Role: Outside Consultant
Secondary ResearchPrimaryResearch Analysisfinance advisoryfinance research
PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Finance, ICWA, CA
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
The Hackett Group (NASDAQ: HCKT), a global strategic business advisory, operations consulting and finance strategy firm, is a leader in business best practices, business benchmarking, and transformation consulting services including strategy and operations, working capital management, and globalization advice.
Utilizing best practices and implementation insights from more than 10,000 benchmarking studies, executives use The Hackett Groupâ€™s empirically-based approach to quickly define and implement initiatives that enable world-class performance.
Through its REL group, The Hackett Group offers working capital solutions focused on delivering significant cash flow improvements. Through its Archstone Consulting group, The Hackett Group offers Strategy & Operations consulting services in the Consumer and Industrial Products, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, and Financial Services industry sectors. Through its Hackett Technology Solutions group, The Hackett Group offers business application consulting services that help maximize returns on IT investments. The Hackett Group has completed benchmark studies with over 3,500 major corporations and government agencies, including 93% of the Dow Jones Industrials, 83% of the Fortune 100, 87% of the DAX 30 and 48% of the FTSE 100.
Founded in 1991, The Hackett Group was acquired by Answerthink, Inc. in 1997. Answerthink was renamed The Hackett Group, Inc. in 2008. The Hackett Group has global offices in the United States, Europe and Asia/Pacific and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ as HCKT.
Hackett Client Indices
Hackett extends services to
84% of the Fortune 100
97% of the Dow Jones Industrials
88% of the Dow Jones Global Titans
49% of the FTSE 100
80% of the DAX 30
Recruiter Name:Sai Krishna
Contact Company:Hackett Group (India) Limited
Reference Id:Finance Advisory_Associate