Experience: 4 – 9 yrs. | Opening: 1
Education:Basic – Any Graduation
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Any Anglophone National
Industry Type: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our Middle East Assurance practice includes nearly 1,600 people based in 12 countries across the region. Our people are aligned to different industry teams, so our clients can be confident that they will receive advice which is tailored around the unique challenges and opportunities that they encounter.
PwC Riyadh are looking for an individual to join our rapidly developing Assurance practice, at Assistant Manager level, who has 12-18 months experience of operating at this level in their home country. Ideally we are looking for individuals with relevant experience in similar industries.
This role will provide you with:
• Experience of working on highly prestigious accounts
• Exposure to senior management & partners of the firm
• Exposure to current thinking in Corporate Governance & Risk Management
• Leading implementer for International Financial Reporting Standards
• Exposure to high profile complex & judgmental issues
• You will have a key management role on audit assignments where you will utilise & further develop your knowledge & skills.
• You will gain exposure to working on a wide variety of clients & potentially allow you the opportunity to gain exposure to special work.
• You will also be involved with: training, managing & appraising staff
• You will be focused & initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential)
• You will be able to work autonomously without the need for day to day direction
• ACA / ACCA / CPA qualified with broad ranging audit experience including planning, controlling & completing a diverse range of assignments
• Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues & clients at all levels
• A proven track record of establishing & maintaining strong relationships
• A proactive approach to problem solving & delivering client solutions
• Strong project management skills & experience of working on large group audits
• Practical experience of working on US GAAP audits
• A grounding in International Accounting Standards- UK GAAP / IFRS would be an advantage
Audit Manager , Auditing , Accounting , Finance , acca , IFRS , GAAP