Monday , December 5 2016
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Beware of laptop, it can take your life: A 23-year-old electrocuted while working on laptop

Beware of laptop, it can take your life: A 23-year-old electrocuted while working on laptop

laptop

New Delhi: Brijesh Singh (23), the manager of a private firm in Govindpuri area of Southeast Delhi died on Sunday afternoon while working on his laptop. It is reported that laptop was connected to charger when he was checking his mail.

Police referred the matter to forensic experts to ascertain the cause of his death. The postmortem report is awaited. Meanwhile, police also consulted medical expert to find out whether Mr. Singh had a cardiac arrest due to electric shock. The case has been registered under section 174 of CrPC.

Police quoted the opinion of the experts that electrocution can happen if the house did not have a proper “earthing”.

Read Also

maxresdefaul

National level shooter allegedly raped by coach after she fell unconscious

8