- Industry: Chemicals
- Career: Management
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 5 – 7 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: [email protected]
- Street: Airport Road
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Listed: August 24, 2016 4:37 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 21 hours
1. Proven working experience as a business development manager or relevant role.
2. Must be in touch with international market from last 10 years.
3. Experience in customer support is a plus.
4. Proficiency in English.
5. UAE and gulf Market knowledge.
6. Communication and negotiation skills.
7. Time Management and planning skills
8. Qualification required bachelor degree in business administration, Sales, Marketing or relevant field.
1. Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
2. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
3. Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
4. Promote the company’s products addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
5. Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law- established rules and guidelines.
6. Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
7. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
8. Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
9. Follow-up for all tenders from oil & gas.
Note: Salary and other benefits shall be going to discuss during the interview once shortlisted.
Interested and qualified candidates may submit their updated resume to [email protected]