A leading process management company is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager for their office in Saudi Arabia. This is a true business development role where you will be responsible for developing long term relationships with major Oil & Gas clients (upstream and downstream).
About the role:
– Development of new business opportunities in Saudi Arabia through market analysis, client mapping and lead generation.
– Market research to establish product and application gaps within the local market.
– Keep track of competitors, markets and trends in order to bring business opportunities and fill in the market gaps.
– In charge of product advertisement and product introduction to existing and new clients.
In return you will receive:
– Competitive tax free salary
– Family status: medical, air return tickets home, schooling allowance support
– Possibility of joining a leader company in process management that despite the market conditions has been expanding their resources and product lines.
– Strong existing network of clients in Saudi Arabia and excellent project knowledge.
– Bachelor Degree or MBA: commercial and / or technical.
– Experience in direct business development and client negotiations.
– Knowledge of product for hazardous areas is preferred but not obligatory.
About the Company:
Established in 1983 and with a current turnover of circa £172M, NRL has grown into a leading recruitment and contracting company.
Our strength is our people, with an industry leading low turnover of operational staff and a management team which has an average of 18 years service; we are able to provide continuity to our clients and an excellent level of customer service.
We pride ourselves on providing:
A personal, friendly and professional service
Consideration for our candidates
Creativity, innovation and technology
Diversity of supply capability
Full international coverage
Quantity and quality of our staff
We have been actively supporting projects in the GCC region for well over a decade. We currently have sponsors/local service agents in Saudi, Qatar and the UAE which allows us to deliver compliant payroll solutions in line with local and national legislation. As part of our offering we can also manage the full mobilisation process including visa applications.
At NRL, we are Firstpoint Assessed, so we are fully equipped with the knowledge required to send candidates offshore, and are also UVDB approved for any work in the utilities sector.
With our international experience and the capability to provide the best suitably qualified and experienced personnel, from a single contractor to an entire project team, NRL is a truly global provider capable of providing clients with incredible depth of knowledge, extensive scale and a proven track record.