Roles and Responsibilities
– Tax Planning and Statutory Compliances.
– Finalizing monthly Balance Sheet and Profitability Statements as per Indian GAAP.
– Preparing Cash Flow & Fund Flow report.
– Conduct Internal Audit and Evaluate the Adequacy, Effectiveness and Efficiency of the Organization’s Internal – Control Systems & Recommend Practical Solutions to Improve Operations.
– Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
– Identify Key Areas of Risk Within the Organisation.
– Scrutinizing AR, AP & GL accounts regularly and taking corrective actions
– Monitoring Treasury function and verifying Bank reconciliation.
– Monitor,Review and report on Financial activities and Financial Control System
– Preparing Monthly Stock & Debtors Statement, various budgets & Board Meeting related reports & presentations as per management requirements.
– Preparing various Finance & Accounts reports and send for Senior Management verification.
– Manage and develop the Accounts team to play a key role in the company’s growth
– Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with .
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Chartered Accountant Tax Planning Statutory Compliance Balance Sheet Indian GAAP AR AP GL Accounts
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Com – Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– Completed 3 years Articleship from a well known firm.
– B.Com graduate
– 65% and above in +2 with Commerce, preferably from ICSE / CBSE
– 65% and above in 10th, preferably from ICSE / CBSE
– Strong command on Indian Gaap, Accounting Standard and knowledge of IFRS.
– Strong leadership skills, including coaching, management, problem solving, and evaluation.
– Strong computer skills: MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tally
– Good analytical skills
– Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
– A keen interest in the financial system
– Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
SyberPlaceÃ¢â€žÂ¢ does digital marketing for digital products. We seek to serve the aspirations of our people from abundant technology and social capital available to us.
We apply talents to help bring benefits of smart technologies from top brands to life, for customers through digital and social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and SyberPlace.com. Social communities are central to the way we do business. Associates of the Company have a 500,000 strong social network of friends. Satisfying their aspirational needs is fundamental to our survival and our prosperity.
SyberPlace E Solutions P Ltd owns and operates SyberPlace.com, social assets in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, and stores in some of the largest marketplaces: Amazon.in, SnapDeal.com, eBay.in, and likewise. The Company builds and manages web assets, storefronts and social communities for retailers and brands. We leverage technology to provide superior, easy to use, reliable storefronts for an unparalleled shopping experience, backed-up with up-to-date product information that can be used for making informed buying decisions; and, strong customer service that includes highly effective follow-up assistance, quick response to inquiries and dependable delivery.
View Contact Details: