-installing new IT systems
-upgrading existing hardware, software and network
-visiting home users to set up their PCs or fix faulty equipment
-testing systems to make sure that they are working properly
-servicing printers, scanners and other office equipment (known as peripherals)
-preparing cost estimates for new installations
-carrying out routine administration, like organising staff rotas.
-In a larger organisation, you may also be responsible for training staff to use equipment correctly and safely.
Salary:INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A. Attractive compensation will be given as per industrial standards
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering
Role Category:IT Hardware
Role:Hardware Installation Technician
Hardware Networking Computer Hardware Network Engineering Computer Hardware Engineer Network Engineer Hardware Engineer Computer Hardware & Network Engineer Networking
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– 2 to 3 year minimum experience.
– Owning a two wheeler with proper registration/insurance and with driving license.
– Ready to work on field and in office as resident technician/engineer (50-50% of the times).
– Field work would require average of 30 to 40 kms for driving daily.
– Ready to work 6 days a week.
– Ready to work for extended hours in case of emergencies (overtime will be given)
– Has basic level of understanding of English.
– Graduation is not required.
– Engineering graduates (if any) will be avoided.
-Should have knowledge of Configuration, Installation & Repairing.
MDK Consultancy Services
It is computer Hardware Co. Established since last 10 years.
View Contact Details:
Address:Office No 201Picaso Kedari Icon Next to Badhai SweetsSalunke Vihar Road KondhawaPUNE,Maharashtra,India 411048
Email Address:[email protected]