Arabian Construction Company (ACC)
– Define and establish detailed project execution phases and sequencing of activities in coordination with the Project Manager.
– Conduct daily production planning brief prior to commencing work.
-Maintenance of construction schedules and various resource requirements to meet the required progress and production requirements.
– Review short term weekly / bi-weekly and daily production programmes, agree with Project Manager and review progress on daily basis.
– Coordinate with Planning and Procurement to schedule materials delivery on time.
– Coordination of Subcontractors work, perform regular technical and progress / productivity meetings on site.
– Coordinates daily activities with the Project Manager, Consultant, Engineers, subcontractors, drawing office for shop drawings, and ensure the receipt of approvals, effective interfaces, and progress, etc.
Bachelor in Civil / Architectural Engineering, having a minimum of 15 years experience with contractors, must have worked as a Construction Manager and handled prestigious projects worth more than U.S. $ 100M each, where an International Consultancy Co. was involved. The right candidate would have experience in construction of high-rise buildings (more than 50 floors), residential / commercial buildings, Hotels or Hospitals. Have a ‘hands on’ approach rather than a back office Engineer. Knowledge in steel structure will be an added advantage.
About the Company:
Arabian Construction Company (ACC) is a dynamic and progressive organization that has grown to become a leader in its industry.
ACC has been operating since 1967, through a comprehensive regional network all over the Middle-East.
From power generation and desalination plants, to factories, hotels, hospitals, and intricately sophisticated smart buildings: ACC’s track record is a prestigious list of efficiently delivered projects.
ACC’s management consists of highly qualified professionals with a distinguished track record in the region.
ACC’s staff have always taken-on the challenge of broadening fields of operations and increasingly complex work standards over the past 40 years. In doing so, they have constantly acquired new skills and expertise that kept them ahead in the industry.
971 2 644 5400 ,+971 4 345 5534