Husband torches wife alive
(Siasat News): A man, who was upset with his son, took the extreme step of killing his wife. This incident occurred in Pahadi Shareef police limits where one Naresh set his wife Siddeshamma ablaze.
She had sustained severe burn injuries and died in the hospital last night during the treatment. Police sources said that the deceased was a labour and has been living along with his wife and children at Roshan-ud-Dowla colony.
However, he was an alcoholic. On February 14, he reached home under the influence of alcohol as usual and asked his wife to prepare omelete for him.
His wife prepared the same but it was eaten by his minor son. Though it was a petty matter but Naresh lost his temperament and set his wife ablaze.
She was taken to the hospital where she succumbed to her burn injuries. Police has registered a case and further investigations are on.
Two electrocuted to death
(Siasat News): Two person s electrocuted to death.
According to Bowenpally police, one Narsing Yadav, 28, a compounder by profession and resident of Kishta Reddy colony, was shifting some iron rods on the terrace of his house when he accidentally came into contact with a live wire as the iron rods had touched the high tension wires.
Yadav had sustained severe burn injuries. He was taken to the hospital where he died during the treatment last night.
Kukatpally police said that one Bharat, 28, an electrician by profession and resident of Kukatpally.
He was working on an electric pole yesterday when he was accidentally electrocuted. He had sustained severe burn injuries and succumbed in the hospital during the treatment.
Police has registered both the cases and further investigations are in progress.
Minor fell down from height, dies
(Siasat News): A minor boy fell down from a building in Rein Bazar that proved fatal. It is said that the deceased Mohd. Jahangir, 3, was the son of one Ismail of Chadranagar.
On the fateful day, he was playing on the third floor of a building situated near his house. However, during the play, he had accidentally fallen on the ground.
He had sustained severe injuries and succumbed in the hospital. Police has registered a case and further investigations are underway.