Director – Finance – Operation Risk & Control
– Looking for Finance Ops Risk & Control professional with Audit and Transformation background and a prior working experience in the Financial Services Industry.
– Should be strong in change management and delivery.
– Looking for someone who can grow up the value chain in terms of accountability (and not team), take the onus of work, dirty his/her hands and manage the show.
– Stakeholder management shall be the key to this role as various CXO level stakeholders shall be involved
– From a people management perspective the incumbent should have strong team handling skills with exceptional ability to lead and manage highly qualified professionals.
– Should be currently working in the capacity of Director / equivalent in any of the Large IB firms.
Dual Reporting : One in India and One international
Team Size : 40 (All people based in Pune )
Location : Pune India
Education : Chartered Accountant 15- 25 years of experience
Looking for candidates who are :
– Currently in the capacity of Director – Ops Risk Finance for any of the leading Investment Banking firms.
– Big Four Candidates with strong Statutory / Internal Audit with FS Clientele especially Investment Banks
– BPO Candidates – Finance Operation Risk profiles from org like Genpact, Accenture, IBM and other leading organizations.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Accounting Finance Auditing Ca Investment Banking Financial Services Risk Control People Management Chartered Accountant Internal Audit
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Mancer Consulting Services
Leading client of Mancer Consulting Services