Madrid : Serbian tennis star Novak Djokovic, with 16,540 points, held on to his place as No.1 in the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) rankings released on Monday.
This week did not see any changes in the top 10 rankings, with Scot Andy Murray in second place, followed by Swiss Roger Federer, reports Efe.
In the men’s doubles rankings, India’s Leander paes dropped a place to the 57th while Rohan Bopanna maintained his 11th spot.
The current rankings and point scores are as follows:
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 16,540 points
2. Andy Murray (Scotland) 7,815
3. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 7,695
4. Stanisla Wawrinka (Switzerland) 6,370
5. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 4,955
6. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 4,490
7. Tomas Berdych (Czech Republic) 3,630
8. David Ferrer (Spain) 3,370
9. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (France) 3,130
10. Richard Gasquet (France) 2,840.