An empty bus of a private school in Manikonda here caught fire accidentally on Friday morning. Fire engulfed the bus while the driver was going to fetch the school children.
On seeing fire erupting in the bus, the shocked driver jumped out of the cabin and saved his life from the burning bus. Several children would have been roasted alive had they boarded the bus at their houses. The police have rushed to the spot and taken up investigation. They suspect that the mishap had occurred due to short-circuit. (NSS)