Friday , August 18 2017
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Farmer dies of electrocution in Muzaffarnagar

Farmer dies of electrocution in Muzaffarnagar

Electrocuted man in a home accident where the man tried to plug too much into a surge protector cord.

Muzaffarnagar: A 30-year-old farmer died after he came in contact with a live wire in his fields at Toda village in the district, police said.

Vipin Kumar was electrocuted to death last evening when he accidentally touched the wire put on for the fields’ fencing to fend-off animals, they said.

Kumar’s body was found by the villagers who started looking for him after he did not return home, police said.