Monday , December 5 2016
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Farmer dies after inhaling pesticide

Farmer dies after inhaling pesticide

dead body

Jalandhar: A 48-year-old farmer died after he accidently inhaled pesticides while spraying them in his fields in Adampur area here.

Karnel Singh was spraying pesticides in his fields when he the inhaled the chemical. His family members admitted him to a private hospital, after he complained of uneasiness. He passed away last night.” police said.

Police have initiated an investigation and the body has been sent for postmortem.

Read Also

wedding

14-year-old student eloped with teacher, steals cash from home

8