The key responsibilities could be summarized as below:
1. FPA and Reporting – Prepare accurate and timely monthly and quarterly business review decks. Support monthly P&L reviews & help monitor financial targets.
2. Business Analysis – Analyze the results and provide meaningful insights into the numbers and suggest relevant business actions. Analyze all new investment decisions to assess the risks involved, the ROI possible and any other underlying analysis.
3. Business Planning – Support the monthly forecasting process and identify appropriate risks and opportunities to meeting financial performance targets. Continuously review and update key underlying assumptions. Drive and support the preparation of annual budgets and the 5-year strat plans and thereby support appropriate resource allocation
4. Demand Planning – Prepare the sku-wise demand plan for all allocated brands
5. Process Measurement and Improvements – Support performance measurement and productivity enhancements in other businesses processes including procurement, IT, facilities management, Field Force remuneration, CARs,
6. Productivity initiatives – Drive continuous process improvements to drive efficiencies in the existing setup and share and implement best practices from other engagements
7. Other – Liaison with business and upstream data providers to ensure robust reporting information in the systems
CA or MBAs from Tier I business schools with 2-4 years of prior relevant experience English
Prior experience in FPA / BPA teams of MNCs or in the frontline Indian organizations working on business performance measurement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial analysis etc
Strong excel / powerpoint skills (preferably with knowledge of VBA), exposure to and BI systems (preferably BO or TM1), SAP exposure preferred
Strong communication skills, with an ability to present financial data to regional & global officers
Awareness & understanding of Finance IT systems architecture & data flows would be desirable
Salary:INR 5,50,000 – 8,00,000 P.A
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Financial Analysis Corporate Finance Excel Powerpoint Business Analysis Forecasting Bpa FPA Business Planning Investment Resource Allocation
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Contact Company:Novartis Healthcare Pvt Ltd