– To supervise execution of construction activities.
– To supervise and lead a large multinational team of foremen, charge hand, skilled and laborers.
– To assist technically his team.
– To take responsibility in monitoring and improving the production of his team.
– Follow up with his engineering supervisors the execution plans, required manpower, required material, production progress and the required supports to ensure proper operation and progress of the job.
– Relevant bachelors degree
– Minimum of 3 years experience with a Main Contractor in the Middle East on Large Building projects
– with good knowledge and ability to read and understand engineering drawings and construction details.
– Strong supervisory skills and ability to lead a multinational team.
– Good reading and writing capabilities in English language.
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that ‘extra mile’ is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures ‘peace of mind’ for clients and candidates a like.