Friday , July 21 2017
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Four die after inhaling toxic fumes

Four die after inhaling toxic fumes

Mirzapur(UP): Four persons, including three of a family, died after inhaling toxic fumes in a village well under Lalganj police station area here this evening, the police said.

Rahul (20) who got down into the well in Kalwari Rajapur village for cleaning it became unconscious, they said.

Bhola (45), Ashok (40) and Niyaz (24) followed one after the other to rescue Rahul. However, they too were pulled out later and rushed to a hospital where the doctors declared them dead, the police said.

All the four died because of poisonous fumes, the police said, adding that three of the deceased belong to the same family.

—PTI