Key skills :
– Advanced Degree in Life Sciences (Preferred – M. Sc. / M Pharm / Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology OR Life Science) with MBA in International Marketing from a good B School is preferred.
– Familiarity with in silico drug discovery, computational platforms, computational biology/Chemistry and bioinformatics is preferable. A good understanding of drug discovery processes and BIO-IT applications in drug discovery and development is least expected.
– Possess a minimum 8-10 years Business Development experience with a proven track record of marketing in drug discovery field in US / EU Market. Must have a quantifiable and verifiable track record of exceptional revenue and profit growth serving in the CRO / pharmaceutical / life-sciences Services Company.
– Global mentality with international experience and the demonstrated ability to work well across multiple geographies and cultures. It is preferred that the candidates have experience of working with multiple geographies and markets.
– With proven industry experience. It is expected that the selected candidate will have an extensive network of the key decision makers and the influencers at the senior levels (VP & Above) at potential customers within the Biotech, Pharma, Health Care companies in the US / EU.
– A team player, while the individual must be able to work independently, candidate must also collaborate effectively with the scientific delivery teams.
– The position will require exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, effective in one-on-one communications as well as group presentations.
– Candidate should have strong negotiation skills and influence. Persuasive, professional and effective.
– Innovative and critical thinking. Customer focus. Process and performance oriented constant drive to improve working practice.
– Comfortable with extensive travel for longer periods covering the entire market.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Global Sales Business Development marketing Pharma Sales B2B Sales Sales
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy, MBA/PGDM – Marketing
Excelra Knowledge Solutions is a leading Informatics Solutions company that leverages its extensive scientific knowledge base, technology and relevant domain expertise to provide intelligent data and analytics solutions to customers globally.